DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is information sent by a website which is stored by the user’s browser. Among other things, this allows a web page to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user from a machine or domain managed by the editor themself and from where the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by an entity that handles data obtained from cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user is visiting a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Data continues to be stored in the data terminal and can be accessed and used by the owner of the cookie for an certain period of time, ranging from several minutes to several years.
- Depending on the objective of the cookie:
- Analysis cookies: These are used to quantify the number of users and offer measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the provided service. To do so, your browsing of our web page is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to manage the ad spaces the editor has included on their web page, application or platform from which they offer the requested services as efficiently as possible, based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are used to manage the ad spaces the editor has included on their web page, application or platform from which they offer the requested services as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, allowing for the creation of a specific profile to display advertising according to this profile.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and make use of different options or services found there such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements that make up an order, completing the processes of placing an order, registering for or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content to share videos or sound or sharing content via social media.
- Personalization cookies: These allow users to access services with certain predetermined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s data terminal such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from where the service was accessed, etc.
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Below, you will find the different types of cookies used on the Bunny Bike web page:
|_ga||Google Analytics cookies. Anonymously gathers information about users’ browsing of the website in order to generate statistical data.|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookies. Anonymously gathers information about users’ browsing of the website in order to generate statistical data.|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookies. Anonymously gathers information about users’ browsing of the website in order to generate statistical data.|
- Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
When you access our web page and are provided with this information, you have two options:
- Accept cookies: By accepting, the notification will disappear and will not reappear.
- Cookie deactivation
We hereby notify our users that they can choose which cookies they want active in their browser at any time using the settings for said browser.
- Changing settings.
By changing the settings in their web browser, the user can choose to be notified if a cookie is stored on their computer. By changing the settings, they can also prevent their browser from accepting cookies from our website. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this website, you may be prevented from accessing or using all of its features.